Last updated: 2019/11/28
2- Who we are
We are Rolo’s Interactive. Our webiste is https://rolos.fun and we develop games and other interactive software mainly for mobile devices. We are the creators of Kitten Surge.
3- What personal data does Rolo’s collect and why we collect it
Rolo’s is a new company in development. Right now there are not many ways in which we collect personal information about you. This section list those that we are using in the present.
We collect your email and other details you voluntarily share with us through the use of the contact form available in our site rolos.fun. We do not use this information for any other purpose other than fulfill your requests.
The Services may use “cookies”. A “cookie” is a small file that your browsers uses to store pieces of information in your hard drive. Typically, websites place a number of different cookies on an end-user’s device. Some are “First-party” cookies,’ i.e. from the website itself, and others are “Third-party” cookies, meaning they belong to advertising and analytics entities or social networks. Cookies are usually personal information. However, Rolo’s cookies do not include any personal information and are typically used to quickly identify your device and to “remember” your device during subsequent visits for purposes of functionality, preferences, and website performance.
- Google Analytics: _ga, _gid, 1P_JAR and _gat_gtag cookie kept for 26 months.
- Cloudflare: __cfduid is used to identify trusted web traffic. This cookie is kept for 1 year.
- pll_language: Keeps the currently used language in our site. This cookie is kept for 1 year.
You can disable cookies on your device or set your device to alert you when cookies are being sent to your device; however, disabling cookies may affect your ability to use the Services. If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
- Disable Cookies in Chrome
- Disable Cookies in Firefox
- Disable Cookies in Safari
- Disable Cookies in MS Edge
The IP address of visitors, user ID of logged in users, and username of login attempts are conditionally logged to check for malicious activity and to protect the site from specific kinds of attacks. Examples of conditions when logging occurs include login attempts, log out requests, requests for suspicious URLs, changes to site content, and password updates. This information is retained for 60 days.
Our mobile games use advertising currently provided by Admob and Unity Ads and personalized advertising (formerly known as interest-based advertising) are served via the Google Mobile Ads SDK. This data is solely and exclusively collected so that they can see whether their ads are effective and it may include: Android Advertising Id, Service session activity, device identifier, MAC address, IMEI, coarse geo-location information and IP address. These services operate under their own private policies: Admob, Unity Ads.
Our mobile games use Google Analytics for Firebase to collect information about the way you use our games. The data collected using Firebase includes:
- Number of users and sessions
- Session duration
- Operating systems
- Device models
- First launches
- App opens
- App updates
- In-app purchases
4- How we use your personal information
- Contact Form: The information you provide through our contact form is only used to fulfill your requests. This information is not used for any other purpose, unless you request it.
- Analytics: We collect analytics about your activities within the Services. We may use this information to improve our services, to ensure the security of the data we collect, to detect and prevent illegal activities (e.g. hacking) or to track game installs (for purposes of measuring the effectiveness of marketing campaigns).
- Advertising: The data we collect for our advertising efforts is only used to provide you with relevant ads that might interest you.
5- Who we share your data with
We may share your information with the following potential recipients:
- With any competent law enforcement body, regulatory authority, government agency, court of law or other third party where we believe disclosure is necessary (i) as a matter of applicable law or regulation, (ii) to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights, or (iii) to protect your vital interests or those of any other person.
- With any other person, with your consent for such disclosure.
6- How long we retain your data?
7- What rights you have over your data?
You are entitled to several rights regarding your personal information and how we handle it. You can enforce these rights by contacting us by any of the methods listed in the “Contact us” section below. These rights include:
- Right to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information. You may do so by contacting us using the information in the “Contact us” section below.
- Right to object to the processing of your personal information (which is processed on the grounds of legitimate interests), ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information. Again,you may do so by contacting us using the information in the “Contact us” section below.
- If we are processing your personal information with your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted pursuant to lawful processing grounds other than consent. You may do so by contacting us using the details in the “Contact us” section below.
- You have the right to file a complaint with a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We will respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
When we collect personal information we do not know the age of our players. If we discover we have inadvertently gathered personal information from a minor under 13 years of age, we will take reasonable measures to promptly delete such personal information from our records. We do not knowingly collect, and do not wish to collect, information about children. Please do not play our games or use our Services if you are under the 13 years old and if you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13 years of age please contact us using the contact information provided in the “Contact us” section below.
9- Legal basis
- We process your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interests for example when we provide you the Game, carry out marketing, keep our games secure, for engineering purposes, analyzing the users’ behavior across our Games, analytics, research and optimization of our games and other Services.
- We have a “legal obligation” to process your personal data when complying with a legal obligation, such as the preventing a crime or fraud or maintaining tax records.
- If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information).
If you have questions about, or require, further information concerning the legal basis for collecting and using your personal information, please contact us using the contact information provided in the “Contact us” section below.
10- International data transfers
Rolo’s uses third party service providers from all around the world. Your personal information may be transferred to, and processed in, countries other than the country of which you are a resident. These countries may have data protection laws that are different from the laws of your country.
Specifically, our servers are currently located in the United States, and our third-party service providers and partners operate around the world. This means that when we collect your personal information we may process it in any of these countries. However, we ensure appropriate safeguards are in place so that your personal information will remain protected in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
11- Location of storage
We store your information on servers managed by our IAAS provider, DigitalOcean, but they are fully under our control . Our servers are mainly located in USA but we may also use servers and engage providers that are located outside the USA in order to process and store your information and to provide services to us.
12- How we protect your data
We use appropriate technical and organizational measures designed to protect the personal information that we collect and process about you. In addition, we request that our suppliers who process personal information on our behalf take a range of security measures designed to help protect your personal information and maintain an appropriate level of security. However, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information online and offline, as the Internet by its nature is not a secure environment and the nature of security risks is constantly evolving. As such you should always take care when sharing your information online. Specific measures include encrypting your personal information in transit by using the https protocol.
14- Contact Us
The data controller of your personal information is Rolos Interactive.